Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Everything is now

Things that have been occupying my headspace lately:





I don't mean to seem like I care about material things
Like a social status
I just want four walls and adobe slats
For my girls

Strawberry cupcakes, strawberry butter cream. I dipped one in chocolate at work (I work in an ice cream/coffee place and we dip waffle cones in chocolate and roll them in sprinkles. I used our dipping chocolate.)
These cupcakes were the most magical things ever. The liners, when peeled away, looked like stained glass. I want to bake these again and save all the cupcake liners to dip in resin. I don't really know what I'll do from there but I want to make art out of them. They were too fantastic not to be used. 
Seriously awesome cupcake liner!
Strawberry cupcakes baked in wafer cones. The pink icing is strawberry butter cream and the blue is vanilla. The strawberry butter cream  was much more awesome than the vanilla. Vanilla is just too... Vanilla.

No comments: